I Will Prepare An Expert 40 Page SEO Report And Analysis For Your Website With 3 Additional Reccomendations From A True Professional



A little about me- I am the SEO Director for a large marketing company in Kansas City, Missouri. I have over 5 years of SEO experience and can analyze a site very quickly to create recommendations that can have tremendous impacts on SEO and Google rankings. My job is to keep all of my clients (hundreds) happy and ranking in the top 5 for the keywords that we decide on. I will create a report analyzing your website against your top 10 competitors in any search engine you like. You choose 1 keyword per report, and I will tell you at least 3-5 things to work on. I will also present you with a report that gives you exact metrics to follow to become ranked in the top 10. 

After you make my changes, go to Google webmaster tools, and submit your site to Google to get it crawled faster for more immediate results. If you wish for me to perform a full audit of your site, I will have that service available soon. Good luck with your website and may you start ranking in the top 10 soon! (Don't waste your money on this report if you are already ranking in the top 10, it will not be accurate due to mathematical calculations- it would be similar to trying to divide by 0)

Contact SEO EXPERT
Pramod kumar
Call: +91 7209831889
WhatsApp: 7050599189

mail: Seopramod@gmail.com

Site: www.lemonwebtech.com/, www.seo-analysts.com/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

None of your contact information gathered from the order form or any other area of our site

I Will Give You My Expert SEO And Backlinking Guide To Rank Number 1 In Google

I Will Provide Expert SEO Support