I Will Be Your Seo Expert




Set Realistic Expectations - In our field,peoples claim,to give you 1st page ranking within
 few days.I do not do that. SEO is the long lasting  play.My length of engagement with clients is not only 4-6 months,but is over 1.5 years.
I begin by performing a rigorous audit of your market space.

Who is the core audience? 
What are their concerns and values ?

Transparency - I completely transparent with all the work that i do.
In my monthly report,you will see the results.
I want you to feel completely comfortable with the work i am doing.

WHAT IS INCLUDED:

your website's auditing.
Keyword Research.
Keyword Identification & Mapping
Search Friendliness
Onpage optimization like
Meta Data Optimization,url,Content Review etc.
Google Analytics Installation & Analysis
Google Search Console Installation & Analysis
Offpage oprimization like guest posting,forum,directory submission etc.

Contact SEO EXPERT
Pramod kumar
Call: +91 7209831889
WhatsApp: 7050599189

mail: Seopramod@gmail.com

Site: www.lemonwebtech.com/, www.seo-analysts.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

None of your contact information gathered from the order form or any other area of our site

I Will Give You My Expert SEO And Backlinking Guide To Rank Number 1 In Google

I Will Provide Expert SEO Support